This is amazing light salad will keep you feeling full and satisfied. The oils in the dressing are mixed in specific proportion in order to reach balanced OMEGA-3/OMEGA-6 ratio.
COURSE: Lunch, Side Dish
CUISINE: Plant-based, Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free
PREP TIME: 10 min
COOKING TIME: 15 min
CALORIES for salad w/o dressing/per 1 serving: 325 calories (53g carbs, 8,6g protein, 12g fat)
CALORIES for dressing/per 1 tbsp: 48 calories (4,1g fat, 2g sugars)
INGREDIENTS FOR SALAD
Quinoa uncooked – 25 g
Figs fresh – 3 medium size
Tomato – 1 medium size (120 g)
Arugula – 1 cup
Walnuts – 1 handful
Capers – 1 tbsp
INGREDIENTS FOR DRESSING
Flaxseed oil – 1 tbsp
Pumpkin oil – 3 tbsp
White balsamic – 2 tbsp
Soy sauce – 1,5 tbsp
Garlic – 1 clove, minced
Ginger juice – 1 tsp
Fresh orange juice – 4 tbsp
Salt and freshly ground rose pepper (Taste mixed dressing before to add salt, because soy sauce gives salty tastes already)
- Bring to boil quinoa and leave it in hot water while preparing the rest.
- Cut figs and tomatoes into medium size pieces. Wash arugula and place it drained in serving bowl. Put cut tomato and figs on the top of arugula.
- Drain quinoa and add it to the bowl.
- Garnish with the rest of ingredients.
- Prepare the dressing shown in the video.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of dressing over the salad and mix it with all ingredients before eating.